Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

FA Youth Cup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:37 pm

FAYC: United 4 Arsenal 2

United's youngsters produced a stunning comeback to book their place in the FA Youth Cup final with an incredible victory over Arsenal at Old Trafford on Monday night.
With Arsenal leading 1-0 on aggregatefrom the first leg the started off with a fairly uneventful half. Arsenal scored first on the 53rd minute only for United to equalize 18 minutes from time and then take a 2-1 lead in the match in the 93rd minute to take the match to ET, in typical United fashion grin. Arsenal scored first but United's young lads came back again to win the match 4-2 and progress to the final 4-3 on aggregate. The FA Youth Cup final will be played against Liverpool.

I know not too many will be interested in watching matches like these, but since United have always given importance to their academy I was tempted to share this. Besides it shows why Arsenal's youth are not the best in the land grin. Also since the recent promotion of Craig Catchcart to United's first team it also shows United have young players who have the potential of making the step up unlike Chelsea's reserves :P. Mancs and the scousers will surely keep an eye over the final, hope there are a few here who share my excitement.
Besides there was a thread for players for the future...I don't see any reason why a few of the players playing in the final can't be candidates for it. They might not be famous or have had their talent recognized as of yet, but I'm pretty sure there are atleast 1 or 2 players who could make the first teams of their respective clubs someday.

Last edited by on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:20 am

Congrats Pran

Liverpool's youth await your team in the final cool

Youth players are important, I couldnt wait to see them joining the reserves then make the first team unless the manager think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
hickeydermot
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:44 pm

yeah , i watched the semi final first leg against newcastle , i saw the united arsenal highlights im confident we can do the double
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 2:58 am

Unfortunately I haven't seen much of your youth team, but I'm still confident we'll trash your scouse arses grin
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:43 am

Quote :
Unfortunately I haven't seen much of your youth team, but I'm still confident we'll trash your scouse arses

Mwahahaha you wish Pran, we will beat you Laughing
It's great to see you again though
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:05 pm

We'll see Mia, the final is over two legs aswell Wink .

Nice to see you too btw.
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:13 am

Is this some kind of a joke? Even the shit youth clubs would be able compete with the "upcoming devils", as in the Youth Club Matches Cup I couldn't help myself laughing looking at the ManU strugglers rolling down as pins against the Mexicans..... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
hickeydermot
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:53 am

pran wrote:
Unfortunately I haven't seen much of your youth team, but I'm still confident we'll trash your scouse arses grin
pranay u fag~!! :P
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:12 pm

zidane_of_soccer1 wrote:
Is this some kind of a joke? Even the shit youth clubs would be able compete with the "upcoming devils", as in the Youth Club Matches Cup I couldn't help myself laughing looking at the ManU strugglers rolling down as pins against the Mexicans..... affraid

No this isn't a joke. Now the so called shit clubs aren't in the Youth Cup final are they ? Btw didn't Citeh youth loose to Sunderland last time out ? Besides if I were you I'd be worried about the first team.
Our reserves have won how many titles in the last two years ? maybe you can count and let me know. And that total is after we have sent out bucketloads of promising players out on loan and promoted youth players to the reserve team. Which basically meant that the first year Academy scholars, aged 16, were thrust into U18 football. The simple fact that its a big deal is because this wasn't expected of the lads when the campaign started.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:30 am

Ahahaha the shits clubs? In the final? I think those who coulnt even reach the final are shits anyway so BOO tongue
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:43 pm

First leg of the final tie between the Scousers and United to be played tonight at Anfield. Smile

Go United's Youth grin. Unfortunately Cathcart might not feature I believe. He is probably going to be among the squad against Sheffield United tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:43 am

We win 1-2 at Anfield grin. That makes it a treble against the scousers for us this season, looking good for the quadruple cool.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Yeah keep on dreaming dude!!

You do aware that away goals arent counted in Youth FA matches right Pran? I just found it yesterday lol I thought it's similar with any other home away two legged matches. Anyway back off that cup is ours again mwahahaha...
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:14 am

Yes Tongue I know there is no away goals rule. But we still carry over a 1 goal advantage to OT. Who says you can win there ? We might be playing school boys in the U18 team but they will still trash the scousers grin.

Last edited by on Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:10 am

pran wrote:
We might be playing school boys in the U18 team but they will stilll trash the scousers grin.

Mwahahahaha we'll kickin ur arse!!
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 3:12 am

Pranay where's the thread about Liverpool youth retaining the FA Youth Cup you biased Mancs Tongue

FA Youth Cup Liverp10
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:39 am

Haha Mia, who cares about a pish old Youth Cup Tongue. Just kidding.

Credit to Liverpool youth for winning the cup once again. But I'm still proud of the young United lads they are basically schoolboys, atleast most of them. To go so far against players more experienced than them is remarkable. They'll turn out good in the futur Wink. It was Liverpool's experience which drew them level against us. Oh and btw even the Liverpool youths are a penalty team Smile, (we won on away goal rule Tongue)

Well played lads. Keep the tradition going Wink Do it the United way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FA Youth Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Youth Cup   FA Youth Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA Youth Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: EUROPEAN LEAGUES :: English premier league-
Jump to: