Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Formula 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:54 am

With Michael Schumacher finally retiring at the end of last season ends an era in the Formula 1 world. Kimi Raikkonen takes his place as Ferrari's first driver, while Alonso has moved over to McLaren.

Hopefully Kimi starts his own era of dominance with Ferrari grin. Lewis Hmilton has surprised everyone with two podium finishes in the first two races. Worth keeping an eye on him apart from the two title contenders this season.

After two races in the current season Alonso leads the Drivers table from Kimi by 2 points while McLaren lead the Constructors' table by 9 points.

Formula 1 season for 2007/2008 has commenced, go ahead knock yourselves out Tongue.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male
Number of posts : 94
Supports : Real Madrid
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:08 pm

Alonso will win it again, he is way to superior & now he actually has a decent team mate to give him a hand if need be.

Hamilton is doing ok but then again he`s been given a McLaren !!! Its alot easier to start off in a top car. I just hope the english don't hype him up like they did with Button !
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:11 pm

I wouldn't be too sure. I do think he's a lot more consistent driver than Kimi, but Kimi can easily trash Alonso on his day. And though Alonso might be consistent but McLaren certainly isn't known for its consistency grin. I'm not sure who has a better car yet, and that might actually decide who wins the title this season.
Lewis Hamilton has had a splendid start to the season but I would wait before rating him.
Button deserves a better car Sad.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:07 am

Since now Kimi can express himself more freely with Ferrari than Mclaren I'm really sure he can be the champion this season amen to that but well I still like and support Alonso for sure though I dislike his team.

As for Hamilton, during the Sepang GP the two commentators keep saying 'He will be the champion next season!' bla bla bla Hamilton this Hamilton that ....ffs they'll announce their wedding date soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 am

Alonso's engine will blow out 10 times during the season grin.

hehe Mia Tongue Hamilton will still be the second driver next season IMO, or he'll move to a shittier team as the first driver, depending on how he performs this season. Either way, he can't win the title next season, if he does it will be nothing short of a miracle Tongue. In short, your coverage of F1 has shite commentators grin.
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Massa grin. Three way tie at the top, this season the difference between 1st and 2nd drivers is lamost negligible. And we again have Ferrari vs. McLaren at the top after a few seasons where we saw the likes of Williams and Renault challange. Fucking Alonso ruined Kimi's race Tongue he could've taken P-2.
I'd give it a second thought Paulo, if I were you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 2:17 pm

Ferrari winning isn't really much of a surprise considering they have the upper hand on terms of tyres compared to McLaren.
Kimi still couldn't overtake Alonso during the race and had to do it in the pits. Just makes you think what could have been if Alonso didn't have car trouble.
Also what the hell happened to McLaren ? How on earth can they go faster with hard tyres than with soft !!! Something seriously wrong with that.

The world champion is still top so its all good cool
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 am

pran wrote:
Alonso's engine will blow out 10 times during the season grin.

hehe Mia Tongue Hamilton will still be the second driver next season IMO, or he'll move to a shittier team as the first driver, depending on how he performs this season. Either way, he can't win the title next season, if he does it will be nothing short of a miracle Tongue. In short, your coverage of F1 has shite commentators grin.

I have it on ESPN I think (just like most footy matches) or StarSport i dont know Most of the time those two half century men only talked about Hamilton and I remember they did the same to Jenson Button years back pfffft.

Eeeeek what kind of games Kimi got there, loosing Ross Brown really a major lost for Ferrari!! They need him sooooo bad even if that new guy --I forgot his name-- been his right hand for ages!!
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:33 am

Don't tell me your commentators are Steve Slater and Chris Goodwin straight face. It's Ross Brawn btw Tongue and yeh he is a big loss but he'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
hickeydermot
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:11 pm

Vikingo wrote:

Hamilton is doing ok but then again he`s been given a McLaren !!! !
isnt this lewis hamilton the first black driver to get a podium finish on his first 3 races?? and isnt he one of a handfull even to do this? im sure he will be driving for ferrari in 3 years time
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:26 am

pran wrote:
Don't tell me your commentators are Steve Slater and Chris Goodwin straight face. It's Ross Brawn btw Tongue and yeh he is a big loss but he'll be back soon.

I dont even wanna know their names for god's sake lol. And yeah it's Ross Brawn Tongue satisfied?

love struck Derm baby hello btw
Back to top Go down
hickeydermot
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:57 am

[quote="

love struck Derm baby hello btw[/quote]
hug miaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:22 pm

hickeydermot wrote:
Vikingo wrote:

Hamilton is doing ok but then again he`s been given a McLaren !!! !
isnt this lewis hamilton the first black driver to get a podium finish on his first 3 races?? and isnt he one of a handfull even to do this? im sure he will be driving for ferrari in 3 years time

Again, you seem to forget that Hamilton has been lucky enough to start off in McLaren and using the same regulations as Alonso. Drivers like Schumacher & Alonso to name the last world champions both started off in crap cars like Minardi & Jordan, who knows what they could have done in such a top class car to start with.
Also, Hamilton looks like a great prospect but remember that he still hasn't won a race Tongue
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:44 pm

Vikingo wrote:
Also, Hamilton looks like a great prospect but remember that he still hasn't won a race Tongue

He hasn't even taken P-1 on the starting grid Tongue, Hopefully it stays that way grin and with Alonso's engine blowing out a good 7-10 times Kimi And Felipe finish 1-2 in Drivers' Champinship leading Ferrari to another Constructors' Championship cool. I dream grin...
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 2:47 am

Didn't know you people watched even F1. I find it the most boring game.....you know why? just cos in F1, only the best cars win and not the best drivers.....think of giving a Citroen 500 to Schumaker, will he be able to win? LMAO laughing!!
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:17 pm

I could probably counter that in numerous ways but I am going to regard it as one of the most stupid comments I've heard and not comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Formula 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Formula 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: Other Sports :: General-
Jump to: