Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Transfers/Rumors

Go down 
+8
Mateen
Vikingo
Agent X
Javius
EURO SOCCER
Zizowen
the_hammer0511
dsaxgirl
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dsaxgirl
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
dsaxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 15
Supports : Real Madrid and FC Dallas
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:43 pm

I am beting Cristiano is leaving the red devils and heading to a Spanish team. The guy is not happy at Man U. He is not getting paid what he should be and he is a great talent to be stuck amongst English style football. La Liga is the place for this guy! I predict he is leaving the red devils the day of their last match for the 06-07 season.
Back to top Go down
the_hammer0511
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 6

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:52 pm

wont happen......he'll get paid the same amt as the madrid guys....the highest i guess is raul with 116,000 pounds n manchester can match dat.......so i dont see him leaving yet. may be another season @least
Back to top Go down
Zizowen
Reserve
Reserve
Zizowen

Female
Number of posts : 25

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:57 am

agree with the above not happening..alex will never let him leave!!!
Back to top Go down
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:19 pm

Topic has been moved to Transfer news/Rumours section
Back to top Go down
Javius
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
Javius

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:19 pm

if madrid puts enough money on the table it will always be the players decision if he wants to leave or not. if ronaldo forces a bit man u, he will play in spain. remember that in england they dont have rescinsion contracts???i dont know if u say it like that.....in spanish "clausulas de rescision"
Back to top Go down
Agent X
Reserve
Reserve
Agent X

Male
Number of posts : 23
Supports : LA Galaxy
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Javius has a point, at the end of the day its up to the player not the club. After all what are Manchester going to do If Ronaldo wants to leave ? Not sell him and keep an unhappy player ?

Getting the player to publicly admit that he wants to leave is always Madrid`s first step, if they get Ronaldo to do that then he`s as good as sold.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male
Number of posts : 94
Supports : Real Madrid
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:15 pm

Has anyone actually thought that Cristiano could just be using RM to get more money from Utd ?
Back to top Go down
Javius
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
Javius

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:35 pm

Vikingo wrote:
Has anyone actually thought that Cristiano could just be using RM to get more money from Utd ?

yes, but if ronaldo is inteligent, he must know that also he lives because of his image and because of what he means as an icon in international football. and is not the same playing in spain and real madrid than in england.real is the best showroom for any player in the world
Back to top Go down
Mateen
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 11:10 am

Well guyz...just read the news dat ...ronaldo will be paid 110,000pounds my ManU...a new 5 yrs deal....so i cant see ronaldo goin to spain...nah
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:39 pm

I don't see Ronaldo leaving this summer at all. A trend has developed, everytime an attractive Untied player goes into negotiations over contract with United and they stretch for some time(which is usually the case) a lot is said about the player leaving the club during that time. Ofcourse with Ronaldo already being linked with spanish giants, the magnitude of it simply increases. But I'm pretty sure a contract will be agreed upon and he will stay. He doesn't want to leave and why should he ? Moreover I don't see Fergie letting go of him. Not for atleast another 2 seasons. Sir Alex knows he's a crucial asset to the team and even absurd amounts of money won't make him change his mind. Ronaldo wants to be a legend at OT, while I'm not sure how much of it he really wants, I know that isn't happening in one season. The lads got a long career ahead of him, I'm sure he'll play in Spain one day, just don't think now is the time. These are exctiting times at Manchester United grin
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 2:10 pm

Valencia apparently regret not renewing Ayala and are now willing to pay off the pre-contract Ayala signed with Villarreal for 6m euros !

If this does happen don't expect Carboni to last a lot longer at Valencia.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 11:43 am

Barça chasing Klose from Bremen and apparently are considering making a bid for Zigic from Racing (no joke)
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:23 am

Zigic sounds ok but Klose? I'm Germany fan but Klose to La Liga??? Ummm ok ehh that's abit odd and I cant see him playin there but well umm yeah worried
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:26 pm

Valencia have apparently made a 10m euros bid for Osasuna`s Raul Garcia. They obviously want him to replace Ruben Baraja. Again Valencia looking to the liga for signings, and Spanish players too, very clever.
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Whatever few glimses I've seen of him point him out to be a promising player Smile. And indeed Valencia's move to go for players performing in La Liga and specially spanish players is smart. They do contribute majority players to the Spanish team grin. Anyway, Garcia should be a good buy. Haven't too much of him to form a firm view yet.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:50 am

Now Real Madrid is being strongly linked to Werder Bremen star Diego ! The Spanish press is going over the top as always and the German press seem to be doing the same, of course this doesn't help Real Madrid at all. If the player was worth 15m euros by the time the press get done with him he`ll be worth 30m !
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:22 pm

Again RM being linked with Robben, talks of 25m euros being offered to Chelsea and talks with the players father and RM.
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:03 am

Leaving or not, I suggest he must leave the devils. None would like to face bad consequences time and again. Being troubled, he wouldn't be able to give his 100% to the club. So he must go where he wants to....be it LA LIGA. grin
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:16 am

Interesting! Since Madrid cant get Christina Ronaldo, Robben sounds a good choice though his latest injury start to make him loosing his first place thinking
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:42 pm

Adriano being linked to RM ... (dont know why) and Cassano being linked to Inter so maybe a trade is in the works ?
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:33 am

Rafa will sign a 20-years old Brazillian midfielder from Gremio - Lucas Leiva. And Robbie Fowler is confirmed to leave LiverpoolFC Sad
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:10 am

LOL 4th DM grin ? Rafa signed Lucas for what ? Now he has Sissoko Alonso Mascherano and Lucas lol. Stevie G can forget about starting in a central position next season.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:52 am

pran wrote:
LOL 4th DM grin ? Rafa signed Lucas for what ? Now he has Sissoko Alonso Mascherano and Lucas lol. Stevie G can forget about starting in a central position next season.

I KNOW!! But Rafa said that Liverpool will have more than 60 games next season so well yeah he wants everyone fit and it will ease him selecting the team. Not to forget some of the reserve players should be joining the first team or else in loan worried aaaaaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
inter79
Reserve
Reserve
inter79

Male
Number of posts : 25

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:02 am

Barca want Materazzi apparently. Which is totally fine with me! Hopefully he scores many own goals like he has with Inter.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 2:25 am

Haha Dan but I remember some people in the room boasting about how good he is eeeeeeewww he didnt even possess 1/4 of Nesta skills straight face

Pranay? How's your attemp chasing Hargreaves around? I've heard that you finally can have him but not really sure though thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfers/Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers/Rumors   Transfers/Rumors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfers/Rumors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: EUROPEAN LEAGUES :: Transfer News/Rumours-
Jump to: