Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

I Will Not Take Inter To Court, Reveals Mutu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

I Will Not Take Inter To Court, Reveals Mutu Empty
PostSubject: I Will Not Take Inter To Court, Reveals Mutu   I Will Not Take Inter To Court, Reveals Mutu Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:58 am

The Fiorentina forward has changed his mind as he will not take the Nerazzurri to court following the revelation that he was being spied by Massimo Moratti.

Contrary to Christian Vieri, who will ask for damages from Inter, after learning that the Nerazzurri were following him in his private life, Adrian Mutu has changed his mind and will not pursue any legal actions against his former club.

"I heard about Vieri's decision, but I decided not to do anything.

"It's a sad story, but I prefer to close it here, as 10 years have passed and it's a period which is now part of the past."

The news had originally come out when it was discovered that Inter were following their own players to see what they were doing after training sessions.

Vieri was left fuming when the he discovered this, as the Nerazzurri are the club he stayed longest with in his career.
Back to top Go down

I Will Not Take Inter To Court, Reveals Mutu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: EUROPEAN LEAGUES :: Italian serie A-
Jump to: