Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

England sucks without Beckham

Go down 
+2
Agent X
EURO SOCCER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

England sucks without Beckham Empty
PostSubject: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:40 pm

England sucks without Beckham just no creativity whatsoever in the midfield .What do you feel guys?
Back to top Go down
Agent X
Reserve
Reserve
Agent X

Male
Number of posts : 23
Supports : LA Galaxy
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:14 pm

Well i doubt that's got anything to do with Beckham not playing, he plays for Real and they still suck Tongue

no offence Real fans Wink
Back to top Go down
Zizowen
Reserve
Reserve
Zizowen

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:33 pm

Agent X wrote:
Well i doubt that's got anything to do with Beckham not playing, he plays for Real and they still suck Tongue

no offence Real fans Wink

agreed!! but both the englsih team and Real have the same problem they cannot play as a team at all :x .... which really sucks as in theory England has the most stacked team ......

i agree with Euro though that letting beckham go was a huge mistake as he was a very calm and experienced player!!!!
Back to top Go down
dsaxgirl
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
dsaxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 15
Supports : Real Madrid and FC Dallas
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:15 am

Both Real Madrid and the England National Team have another element that is similar: Bad Coach. Beckham is a good player but the teams suffer from other things besides one good player.
Back to top Go down
beckham
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
beckham

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:56 pm

i agree but beckham is still a huge part of the team and was a great captain plus has experince oh and thre striker owen was also injured Smile
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:43 am

I do think England sucks without Beckham, remember them in the world cup against Portugal without him? That would say it all. But then they still got great players in the squad. Lampard, Gerrard and Crouch. Yeah Crouch acts weird on the field but then he's good.
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England sucks without Beckham   England sucks without Beckham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England sucks without Beckham
Page 1 of 1