Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Juventus-players coming in this summer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Juventus-players coming in this summer Empty
PostSubject: Juventus-players coming in this summer   Juventus-players coming in this summer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:53 pm

it seems surely that Juventus will get promoted in the summer.Juventus are to rebuild their squad with a 72 million pound budget + they have snapped up Salihamadzic and Grygera aldready.which player you think will join Juve this summer?or rather what will be Juves best 11 next summer in serie A?
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male
Number of posts : 94
Supports : Real Madrid
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Juventus-players coming in this summer   Juventus-players coming in this summer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 pm

I heard a rumour that Juve wanted to trade Trezeguet & money for Kanoute !
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Juventus-players coming in this summer   Juventus-players coming in this summer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:25 am

I recently read that Flamini is looking to leave Arsenal in the summer due to lack of regular action for the first team. He might even buy out his contract to leave the club. There have also been rumours that he may want to play in Italy, which I can see happening. I feel if that is the case then Juventus in their "desperation", if I may call it that, might actually sign him. He looks available, should fit in, is a decent squad player. Won't win you tophies probably, but might be the right player to buy in the transitional phase they will be if they promote to Serie A.
Back to top Go down
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Juventus-players coming in this summer   Juventus-players coming in this summer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 2:51 am

Juve would rather have Enzio Maresca back.
Juve are after Almiron,Ederoson,Fae,Sissoko....
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Juventus-players coming in this summer   Juventus-players coming in this summer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:47 am

They can sign anybody with that budget but not Momo, noway he gonna leave Liverpool tongue

I heard about Salihamidzic and Grygera, but I have no idea who else they gonna sign :roll: Do you think they will sign their former players the likes of Canna and Zambrotta? Hehe just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juventus-players coming in this summer   Juventus-players coming in this summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juventus-players coming in this summer
Page 1 of 1