Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Serie A v/s E.P.L

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:26 am

What d'ya say? Is Serie A better than E.P.L? I think Serie A has got good players but it lacks speed.......E.P.L has got everything. Guys go for it! Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:16 am

Both have weaknesses and strengths why you need to compare them? It's and old issue anyway. No offence but I like to watch both and enjoy them though recently I prefer to watch Palermo than Internazionale or Milan even Lazio Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:17 am

The best is La liga tongue
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:11 am

I think most people long time ago only aware of Madrid and Barca, just recently they aware that there are several good teams the likes of Valencia, Deportivo, Atletico etc. But it has something to do with the media for sure as nowdays media covers footy since they can get more money from it.

I still think each leagues are interesting and you can feel the different atmosphere as well but again it's something personal. I watch all but Eredivisie and recently I didnt have Bundesliga anymore and how I miss the games so much Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male
Number of posts : 40
Supports : SSC Napoli
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:54 am

Well after what United did to Roma I think its obvious which league has top class players. How embarassing...7-1.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:37 am

LOL signore it's Roma afterall, they're crap Tongue
In any European games somehow they always fook up, it's the mentality I think. Chivu should join a real team!
Back to top Go down
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:44 am

Chivu was shite against United signora Tongue
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:50 pm

Because he played with shitty players as well hehehe. I wonder why he's even there from the first time though rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
inter79
Reserve
Reserve
inter79

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:33 pm

chivu=gresko
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 2:58 am

My personal favourite league is EPL, coz its never boring to watch it anytime, even when shit clubs like Everton are playing.....and by the way look at the Italian league, omg seems as if its some street game going on. Sometimes even the stadiums are empty! laughing!!
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:23 am

I dont find serie a boring. Its the little things that make it better to me. Speed doesnt mean anything unless there is quality. I would much rather sit and watch strategy and technique than speed any day. After what Milan did to United its obvious neither league is better or worse. Milan played a great game at a slower pace than united and won. They won with attacking football as well so I dont understand when people say its a defending league. Its obvious they dont watch serie a and are commenting on what they heard or the one or 2 games they decide to watch which were shite. All leagues have shite teams that play shitty and have boring matches. I was like that about the premier league at first but after watching more than a couple of matches I saw the quality of play that everyone else saw. As far as the stadiums being empty well the economical situation in Italy is not very good. England has the most powerful currency in the world. Italy's Lira was shite compared to most currencies in the world and everyone got fucked in italy except the rich people by the euro switch because the conversion was done wrong. People are making half what they made before the euro and things cost twice as much. Hopefully the situation will improve and this will reflect on our calcio leagues. Its a slow process, Italians are very stubborn and proud people. I pray that one day we can have an organized league with all the security that the English and Spanish leagues have. I hope to see up to date stadiums that are filled every match.

As far as league structure is concerned the English league is leaps and bounds ahead of the Italian League. As far as quality of play of on the pitch, well how many times have you heard that Italians are the ones who make it the beautiful game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serie A v/s E.P.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A v/s E.P.L   Serie A v/s E.P.L Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie A v/s E.P.L
Page 1 of 1