Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga?

Go down 
3 posters

Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga
yes
Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Vote_lcap67%Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
no
Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Vote_lcap33%Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Empty
PostSubject: Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga?   Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga?   Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:57 am

I think they do, they play well so far. So unless they slipped and Madrid or Barca keep winning Sevilla will last third.

But I think this is Sevilla's season where they can win the title I doubt they can do it again next season.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male
Number of posts : 94
Supports : Real Madrid
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga?   Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 12:34 pm

Sevilla keep choking when they have the opportunity to go top, but then again they are the only team still alive in all 3 competitions. IMO they should forget the Copa and concentrate on the liga, a chance to win the liga doesn't come around every year for Sevilla and they should take advantage of that. "IF" Spurs knock them out of the uefa then i think they have a good chance of winning the liga if not then they will fade out and fight for 3rd place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga?   Do Seville have what it takes to win the la liga? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1