Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Empty
PostSubject: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Milan managed to reach the last four of the Champions League thanks to a 4-2 aggregate against Bayern Munich.
CL Reaction: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester

A more than satisfied Carlo Ancelotti commented his side's qualification to the semi-finals of the Champions League, where the Rossoneri will face Manchester United, who just demolished Roma 7-1 on Tuesday evening.

"The fact that three English teams passed proves the strength of the British sides. Manchester is a strong and fearful team, but at this point we're very happy to be facing them.

"We had fewer possibilities than Bayern but we were good at managing this match and to play it well. The game started off not like I expected: they pressed and we had a bit of difficulty, then I moved Seedorf wide on the left.

"Following the first goal, the match changed and everything went very well. Maybe the only problem of the game was that we could manage the counter-attack actions in a better way."
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 am

I remember in 2005 Milan beat Man Utd with Crespo scored one goal each for home and away games. But this season Milan slightly less competitive than that season, it's Kaka's performance that boost the team.
Still they showed that they deserved to be in the semi as they beat Bayern in their ground --though it's not the first time as I remember--

I think Man Utd will go through!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:57 am

He has to be fecking happy, he got through after ebing written off by most Tongue. 0-2 at the Allianz is no easy job. And besides the only other option was to get knocked out Tongue, obviously he prefers playing United to getting knocked out. I wouldn't be too ecstatic if I was him though, if United vs. Roma was anything to go by he might regret progressing to the semis grin. Anyway, an exciting tie. With the fixture congestion playing a very important role in manchester United's season I wouldn't be surprised if we did get knocked out, but I suppose we go in as favourites after the 7-1 annihilation. As long as teh lads give it their all we should go through to the finals. But either way, it won't be a real dissapointment if we did get knocked out, its the Premiership we want cool.
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:39 pm

opheliamorada wrote:
I remember in 2005 Milan beat Man Utd with Crespo scored one goal each for home and away games. But this season Milan slightly less competitive than that season, it's Kaka's performance that boost the team.

From some reason I can't seem to recall the away leg of that tie. But I do remember the match at Old Trafford. We definately weren't impressive enough and that performance was virtually incomparable to our performances this season. I remember Quinton Fortune having a chance to score a great goal, missed the post by a few inches. Besides in those days we had Carroll Tongue now we have VDS grin. The way he messed up Seedorf's shot which led to Crespo's goal was much worse than VDS's parrying Mancini's or Benjani's recently.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:32 am

As I said before Milan performance this season is less competitive than previous seasons especially in 2005 when we beat them so I can see Man Utd in the final already.

Hmm question sir who the hell is VDS?? i dont know
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:03 am

Van Der Sar miss, Edwin van der Sar Wink.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:39 pm

Dooh ok Van Der Sar lmao and who is he again? he he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester   Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti 'Happy' To Face Manchester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: EUROPEAN LEAGUES :: UEFA champions league/cup-
Jump to: