Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

FA Cup

Go down 

Who will win the FA Cup 07 ?
Manchester United
FA Cup Vote_lcap50%FA Cup Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Chelsea
FA Cup Vote_lcap50%FA Cup Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: FA Cup   FA Cup Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 12:37 pm

After an interesting round of semi-finals Manchester United and Chelsea came out on top after Watford and Blackburn gave a decent account of themselves, specially Blackburn.

Now the stage is set at the new Wembley for a mouth-watering FA Cup Final. Who do you think will win the FA Cup this season ?
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Cup   FA Cup Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 12:42 pm

United won 4-1 but Watford played well. We could've had a few more to be honest, credit to Watford. Rooney and Smudge were awesome cool. Seeing Smith getting back to his best is a joy and relieving at the same time. United's form is simply unreal at the moment. Though we've got another injury in defence now Sad Rio. Hopefully he'll be back for the match against Boro.

Chelsea won 2-1 over Blackburn AET. Blackburn might consider themselves robbed after a brilliant second half performance. Both the GKs turned out some great saves.

I won't comment on the final yet Tongue but you guys are free to do so...

Qué Será Será
Whatever Will Be Will Be
We Are Going To Wembley
Qué Será Será.

cheers
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Cup   FA Cup Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 12:10 pm

It's time. Wembley showcases the top two sides in England on Saturday the 19th of May Smile. Up for grabs is the FA Cup.

With the amount of injuries Chelsea have they seem to have problems in picking 16 players for the match and Hilario has been touted as being used as a substitute striker if matters at Stamford Bridge don't improve Tongue. The injury list consists of players such as Ballack, Obi Mikel, Robben, Carvalho ....
While United have more or less a fit squad barring long term absentees Gary Neville and Louis Saha.

I'd say a 3-1 win for United. The only thing I'm worried about is Prem hangover and Chelsea coming back for revenge. But as long as the players turn up with the same commitment they've shown all season, which I believe they will, I can see United lifting their 12th FA Cup on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Cup   FA Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: EUROPEAN LEAGUES :: English premier league-
Jump to: