Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Chelsea -v- Liverpool, Wed 7.45GMT, All The Build Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hickeydermot
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Chelsea -v- Liverpool, Wed 7.45GMT, All The Build Up Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea -v- Liverpool, Wed 7.45GMT, All The Build Up   Chelsea -v- Liverpool, Wed 7.45GMT, All The Build Up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:27 pm

So Liverpool have secured Champions League football again for next season this weekend against Wigan...Chelsea face the embarasing fact that Newcastle stifled their championship dreams at St. James' sunday lunch time needing a win against united to keep the title race alivesurely their minds are fizated on the the premiership more than the champions league
But really this is the big one, the one weve been waiting for a few weeks now since beating PSV and Chelsea stumbled past Valencia. A repeat of the semi final from two years ago.

Liverpool will more than likely line up like this , ive a few doubts but the core is obvious ,with reina in goals riise at left back agger and carra in centre , arbeloa in both games last week was one of our best so im not sure how rafa plans this he may start or he may come on late in the game as a right mid to batton down the hatches defensivly if we are winning and hanging on , right midfield will be jermaine pennant, in the centre we will have xabi alonso no doubt also i have reason to believe javier mascherano will start against chelshit ,if anyone watches a pre christmas game of liverpool and watcha game when he plays you will notice he truly balances the midfield both in defense and in attack , for this i believe he will boss the midfield due to a banned essien and a ageing makalele on the left will be the ever half paced mark gonzales who has truly disappointed me this season , i watched an ireland game versus chile back last july and gonzales was the best player on the pitch i was truly excited about the prospect of him in our side sadly he hasnt settled yet ! and just behind dirk kuyt we will have steven gerard , as i post this carvalho and ballack are doubts for the game , so i reckon liverpool have every chance of getting a score draw or winning at the bridge

Fasten your seat belts, its gonna be exciting!! I feel the butterflies already! grin grin
Back to top Go down

Chelsea -v- Liverpool, Wed 7.45GMT, All The Build Up
Page 1 of 1