Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Your UCL winner and Why

Go down 
+11
Mastino_Napoletano
zidane_of_soccer1
champman
pran
EURO SOCCER
opheliamorada
dsaxgirl
Javius
Zizowen
Agent X
the_hammer0511
15 posters
AuthorMessage
the_hammer0511
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Your UCL winner and Why Empty
PostSubject: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:11 am

who do u think is gonna win the champions league this season...post your replies along with your reasons
Back to top Go down
Agent X
Reserve
Reserve
Agent X

Male
Number of posts : 23
Supports : LA Galaxy
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:12 pm

I think the winner`s gonna be an English club, my outsiders are Valencia, if they can get past Chelsea they could go far, if not all the way.
Back to top Go down
Zizowen
Reserve
Reserve
Zizowen

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 8:21 pm

Well now that a disappointedly Real and Lyon are out Crying or Very sad :x ....i want Man u to win as they have a good team on them with Ronaldo, Saha and giggs....

a really really awesome final for me would be Man u vs chelsea...i hate chelsea n would like nothing better than to watch Man u make them cry with every goal!!!

i doubt valencia will go through personally
Back to top Go down
Javius
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
Javius

Male
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Zizowen wrote:
Well now that a disappointedly Real and Lyon are out Crying or Very sad :x ....i want Man u to win as they have a good team on them with Ronaldo, Saha and giggs....

a really really awesome final for me would be Man u vs chelsea...i hate chelsea n would like nothing better than to watch Man u make them cry with every goal!!!

remember than chelsea has a much worst calendar than valencia. valencia has much less games than chelsea before they play against each other. i personally wouldnt like man. u to win it, as it could make c.ronaldo stay in manchester.

i would like a surprise this year so i would go for la roma who are doing a great league in italy king
Back to top Go down
dsaxgirl
B-Team Player
B-Team Player
dsaxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 15
Supports : Real Madrid and FC Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:19 am

Javius wrote:
Zizowen wrote:

remember than chelsea has a much worst calendar than valencia. valencia has much less games than chelsea before they play against each other. i personally wouldnt like man. u to win it, as it could make c.ronaldo stay in manchester.

i would like a surprise this year so i would go for la roma who are doing a great league in italy king

I agree fully! Lets go Valencia!!
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:44 am

If it's on me I'll say Liverpool will win it again but if Bayern can pass through Milan they have a big chance as well!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:14 am

Dont you think Bayern are struggling this season?
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:26 am

Yeah they are indeed that's why they sacked Magaath and called for Hitzfield again. But somehow I think the way Bayern beat Madrid showed that though they're crap they're still a big and a good team grin
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:35 am

opheliamorada wrote:
Yeah they are indeed that's why they sacked Magaath and called for Hitzfield again. But somehow I think the way Bayern beat Madrid showed that though they're crap they're still a big and a good team grin

I think it just shows Madrid are crappier Tongue
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:31 am

Shush you Pran I'm being polite here hehe tongue

The next game will be held at the Alianz Arena right? And Bayern would only require 1 goal to go through soooooo ....
Back to top Go down
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:12 am

Id say winner of Valencia-Chelsea
Back to top Go down
champman
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 1
Supports : Chelsea FC
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:10 am

well...its difficult to say.roma or valencia are definitely not winning it.barca,real,inter and lyon are out.so the teams which are capable are either ...........well,not saying anything yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:31 am

Its gonna be Chelsea this season I reckon. Just because their current form ROCKS! Forget about ManU, It ain't gonna be an exciting match if they reach the finals. This club thinks just "too much" of itself pig
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
Zizowen
Reserve
Reserve
Zizowen

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:34 am

zidane_of_soccer1 wrote:
Its gonna be Chelsea this season I reckon. Just because their current form ROCKS! Forget about ManU, It ain't gonna be an exciting match if they reach the finals. This club thinks just "too much" of itself pig

thats so not true...there players do work hard!!!! and chelsea is not even a team its a bank!!! so no ways chelsea is winnin the cup!!!
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:01 am

CL isnt just a competition, not all clubs can with it. I doubt Chelsea can do that I meant last season they're awesome but still stopped. This season Man Utd showed slightly a better performance in domestic league. I think Che's have more chance to go through. Amunt Valencia cheers
Back to top Go down
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male
Number of posts : 40
Supports : SSC Napoli

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:26 pm

Liverpools form in CL is top notch. Milan or United could win it but Id put my money on Liverpool. Smile
Back to top Go down
real_realsoccerdude
Reserve
Reserve
real_realsoccerdude

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:47 am

Chelsea or Liverpool
Back to top Go down
prashurulz
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:57 am

a.c milan will win this years champions league coz they are the best at european level.at present they are in awseome form
Back to top Go down
virmanu
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:33 pm

[i] i'm also waiting for the semi between chelsea and liv .

rafa benitez shoud not take carragher and riise in .xavi alonso should be brought.

and for jose mourinho he should be ready for a big jerk because he is going to loose this match he hah.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo
A-Team Player
A-Team Player
Vikingo

Male
Number of posts : 94
Supports : Real Madrid
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:47 am

In all my infinite wisdom i predict that the final of the CL will be between Milan & Chelsea. I don't really have a reason for it, just call it a feeling in my waters grin
Back to top Go down
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:28 am

Vikingo wrote:
In all my infinite wisdom i predict that the final of the CL will be between Milan & Chelsea. I don't really have a reason for it, just call it a feeling in my waters grin

All your infinite wisdom? Tongue
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:33 pm

Milan to exact revenge Tongue. Can't bear watching the scousers lift it again.
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:09 pm

pran wrote:
Milan to exact revenge Tongue. Can't bear watching the scousers lift it again.

Ahahaha dont wish too much Pran. It tends to be the other way round he he he
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:30 am

Who said anything about wishing ? grin I know it babe Wink
Back to top Go down
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:46 am

Milan had a bad weekend in Serie A. Seems that they are concetrating all efforts to win the CL final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your UCL winner and Why   Your UCL winner and Why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your UCL winner and Why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eurosoccer :: EUROPEAN LEAGUES :: UEFA champions league/cup-
Jump to: