Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Milan to play final in white

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male
Number of posts : 40
Supports : SSC Napoli
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Milan to play final in white Empty
PostSubject: Milan to play final in white   Milan to play final in white Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:52 am

MAGLIA BIANCA Il Milan ha deciso: ad Atene giocherà con la divisa bianca. Per Adriano Galliani "non è un esorcismo". "In ogni finale di Champions, vinta o persa - ha detto Galliani a margine dell'assemblea di Lega - avevamo la maglia bianca. Da Wembley 1963 a oggi andiamo avanti con il nostro bianco". Per il vicepresidente esecutivo e amministratore delegato del Milan la semifinale di mercoledì scorso è una delle partite più belle dei rossoneri insieme ad un'altra semifinale: "Milan-Manchester per me è alla pari di Milan-Real Madrid 5-0, semifinale del 1989". Sui contratti dei calciatori, Galliani ha detto: "Per Cafu siamo d'accordo per il rinnovo. Sicuramente giocherà nel Milan anche la prossima stagione». «Nesta ha la volontà di rimanere e ha un contratto anche per l'anno prossimo. Prima o poi rinnoveremo anche il contratto di Ancelotti. Se uno però ha un contratto fino al 2008, non è necessario rinnovare il 4 maggio del 2007. Lo si farà con calma. Nesta e Ancelotti faranno parte del Milan dell'anno prossimo e sicuramente nei prossimi mesi rinnoveremo".

-Gazzetta Dello Sport

Milan have always worn their away white when playing in a european final. Me personally I dont like white. Italy never wins when they wear white. Its the color of defeat.
Back to top Go down
pran
Starting 11
Starting 11
pran

Male
Number of posts : 123
Supports : Manchester United FC
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Milan to play final in white   Milan to play final in white Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Incidently enough, Liverpool have won all their European Cups wearing there Red jersey and against opponents wearing white each time I think.
I actually thought Milan might go for red and black after they had lost out in their white kit in Istanbul.
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Milan to play final in white   Milan to play final in white Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:54 am

Insensible superstitions must be avoided. Its totally depended on the players and their efforts to win. I personally would win even when I'm nude Tongue (that's playing against a kid). Speaking of the Jerseys.....I love 'em wearing Red and Black. I feel it's how they're identified. fight
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
Mastino_Napoletano
Reserve
Reserve
Mastino_Napoletano

Male
Number of posts : 40
Supports : SSC Napoli
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Milan to play final in white   Milan to play final in white Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:55 am

I like the red and black as well. THey are called the Rossoneri for a reason. Smile
Back to top Go down
zidane_of_soccer1
Reserve
Reserve
zidane_of_soccer1

Male
Number of posts : 43
Supports : Manchester City FC
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Milan to play final in white   Milan to play final in white Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 3:01 am

What is meant by Rossoneri? and what's the reason behind that
Back to top Go down
http://originalcreations.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milan to play final in white   Milan to play final in white Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milan to play final in white
Page 1 of 1