Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

poor real madrid...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
furquan ali
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-05

poor real madrid........... Empty
PostSubject: poor real madrid...........   poor real madrid........... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:28 am

pethetic performance...............i dont like the attitude of many players.......this was time they shd belive in them selfs....tht they can win the laliga........but...they made a mess out this chance against racing...........wat the hell is capallo is doin..if cant motivate his players now......i dont like the style of play..this real team know tht they cant sit on one goal lead....knewing they will concive a goal....they shd try to score the second goal.......that hugawain....needs 5 chances to score a goal.....give these many chance to fatty ronaldo....he will score 4times out 5..........if hugawain score thoses chnces in secnd half....it was all over GAME SET MATCH TO REAL MADRID...3 POINTS IN THE BAG.
Back to top Go down
real_realsoccerdude
Reserve
Reserve
real_realsoccerdude

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: poor real madrid...........   poor real madrid........... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am

Real madrid played well in the first half.2 poor decisions by the refree cost real madrid the match.Scaloni clearly dived and Cannavaro cannot bring down Zigic.it was just a light push from behind.what the hell Scaloni and Munitis were taking dives throughout the game
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: poor real madrid...........   poor real madrid........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:30 pm

Hmm I saw the first half only then fell asleep, I heard about the accusation of controversial penalties given against Madrid. The ref was threatened to death as well.

Barca won, Sevilla lost, Madrid lost, Valencia won
Amunt Valencia cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poor real madrid...........   poor real madrid........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poor real madrid...........
Page 1 of 1