Eurosoccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosoccer

RegisterLog inHomeLatest imagesSearch

Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:14 am

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez fancies reuniting Javier Mascherano with good friend Carlos Tevez next season.

The Mirror says the pint-sized West Ham striker has exploded into form over the past couple of weeks with goals against Tottenham, Blackburn and Middlesbrough.

Benitez currently has Barcelona star Samuel Eto'o at the top of his shortlist with Charlton marksman Darren Bent also high up.

But he has apparently been impressed with the hunger and work-rate of Tevez and is now weighing up a move for the Hammers hitman.
Back to top Go down
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:14 am

Benitez should go for Eto'o!
Back to top Go down
opheliamorada
Starting 11
Starting 11
opheliamorada

Female
Number of posts : 129
Supports : Liverpool FC
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 2:53 am

Just because Eto'o being so great with Barca didnt mean he can play the same with Liverpool in Premiership. I meant come on, I still remember some people expected much on Nando with us but once he's back to La Liga he couldnt stop scoring goals :roll:

And I think Tevez recently played well with West Ham. Other than Voronin i dunno any other players that we will sign this summer. I wish the reserves could have their first team games too grin
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/opheliamorada
EURO SOCCER
Admin
Admin
EURO SOCCER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 2:55 am

Still Eto'o is one of the best striker in the world Wink
Back to top Go down
real_realsoccerdude
Reserve
Reserve
real_realsoccerdude

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:01 am

yep .he should try for Eto'o first
Back to top Go down
hickeydermot
B-Team Player
B-Team Player

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 9:08 pm

EURO SOCCER wrote:

But he has apparently been impressed with the hunger and work-rate of Tevez and is now weighing up a move for the Hammers hitman. [/color]
this could be true , benitez likes hard workers and not stars , and etoo to me is the african bellamy hes very petulant , but tevez wont score 20 premiership goals , id like to see darren bent , or a long shot kevin doyle grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez   Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool boss Benitez to go for Tevez
Page 1 of 1